Home » Bulenox » Bulenox Withdraw Payout Process

Bulenox Withdraw Payout Process

bulenox logo2

Bulenox payouts and Bulenox withdrawals are fairly simple. All the details are below. In summary, your first few months you will be able to withdraw but with some caps on the amount. After month four you can withdraw as much as you can make!

Bulenox is looking to build long term relationships with futures traders, and I highly recommend them.

I always recommend visiting Bulenox and reading their rules before joining. While I do my best to keep my site up to date, if the rules change ultimately what Bulenox has on their website is what matters.


Bulenox Profit Split

The first $10,000 earned is 100% the traders.

Thereafter $40,000, Bulenox keeps 20% of the profit the remaining 80% is received by the trader.

After the withdrawal of the first $50,000, the Bulenox keeps 10% of the profit, the remaining 90% is received by the trader.

Bulenox’s percentage is charged at the time of transfer of funds to a personal bank account.

Bulenox Payments and Withdrawal Requests

Payment can be requested anytime during the calendar month. All payments are processed on the 1st and 16th day of every month.

The request for the 1st payout can be performed after Trader has traded for at least 20 or more individual trading days. A request for the 2nd and 3rd payments can be performed after the Trader has traded at least 12 individual trading days after Trader’s last withdrawal. 4th and subsequent payments can be requested anytime.

The minimum withdraw of 1-3 payments is $1,000. (For $10,000 account the minimum withdraw is $500) The maximum withdraw amount depends on the account size:

  • $25,000 account – $1,000
  • $50,000 account – $1,500
  • $100,000 account – $1,750
  • $150,000 account – $2,000
  • $250,000 account – $2,500

Bulenox Withdraw and Payment Methods

Withdrawals can be requested via ACH/Wire Transfer, Paypal, Zelle, Payoneer.

Bulenox Safety Threshold

The withdrawal safety threshold reserve is defined as the minimum amount required to remain in the Trader’s Account to be able for withdraw.

  • 50,000 Account – $2,600
  • $100,000 Account – $3,100
  • $150,000 Account – $4,600
  • $250,000 Account – $5,600

Subject to the provisions of Master agreement with Bulenox, Trader is entitled to withdraw safety threshold reserve upon the termination of Master agreement.

Bulenox and Income Taxes

When a trader requests a withdrawal, a tax form will also be sent to pay taxes to an address that has been provided in the personal profile.

Traders who trade and receive payment on the Master Account are independent contractors. Form 1099-Misc Non-Employee Compensation will be mailed for US citizens or W-8BEN for foreign citizens.

Bulenox Advanced Trading and Custom Trading Accounts

The Master Account intended for advanced training and paid based on performance. Traders with proven results-oriented for a long-term relationship would receive on an individual basis a unique offer from our capital partners. The conditions and terms are discussed individually with each trader. The trader has a choice to continue to trade on the Master Account or to be transferred to our partners’ account.

Ready to give Bulenox a try?
bulenox site header

Be Notified Of New Trader Evaluation Promotions

Submit your email if you want to be notified of new trader evaluation promotions. I never spam nor sell anything. Usually 2-3 emails a month are sent with the latest deals.

Risk Disclosure:

Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Hypothetical Performance Disclosure: 

Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight.

In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.

You can read more here: Risk Disclosure

Affiliate Disclosure:

The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.

Additional Disclosure:

The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.