Discount Alert! Bulenox Discount
- CFT Exclusive! Use code CFTPROMO for the lowest price on Bulenox! Always get a minimum of 35% off using the code, and if they have a better sale, you’ll always get the better discount! Visit my Trader Evaluation Deals page for the current information.
Bulenox has quickly become a very popular funded futures trader evaluation. With several new companies out there, and the competition is heating up the market. Bulenox is very competitive on their pricing, account sizes, and rules.
Evaluations Available and Pricing
Below are the prices and offerings currently. Note that Bulenox does run promos quite often. If you visit their site you can find the lowest prices available. You can also check out my Deals Page to see if I have any special promos.
|Account Size||Price First Month/|
Later Months *
|$25,000||$145 / $65||3||$1,500||$1,500|
|$50,000||$175 / $75||7||$3,000||$2,500|
|$100,000||$215 / $215||12||$6,000||$3,000|
|$150,000||$325 / $325||15||$9,000||$4,500|
|$250,000||$535 / $535||25||$15,000||$5,500|
|$10,000 Micros||$115 / $115||5||$1,000||$1,000|
Bulenox does something unique with their pricing I haven’t seen elsewhere in 2 ways:
- a) Future months are cheaper – the 2 prices listed above are the 1st month followed by 2nd month onward price
- b) you have 2 options when you sign up:
- no scaling, but trailing draw down
- scaling plan, but end of day draw down
Which of the 2 plans you choose from b above is up to you. I can’t say which is easier, better, etc. for you. It depends on how much you trade. Scaling plans can be annoying, but so can intraday trailing draw downs. In general no scaling and trailing draw down is more risky, but you can hit the goal easier if you play your cards right.
Bulenox uses the standards of the funded futures trading programs by offering Rithmic as your data feed and account connection, and also provide NinjaTrader to use during the evaluation. From what I can tell, you also can continue using the free NinjaTrader license once funded.
You can also use multiple other platforms, but you will have to provide them yourself. There is an extensive list on their site in the help section. For example, I use Jigsaw Daytradr, and this is supported.
Evaluation Rules (called Qualification Account)
Below are the general rules. Be sure to read the specific rules on their site.
- Trade 5 days
- Don’t hit the maximum draw down
- Trade in the approved hours of 5pm CST open and close positions by 3:59 pm CST
- Don’t trade more contracts than allowed. 1 Mini = 10 Micros for Bulenox
- Trade only approved products (standard with any company)
Funded Account Rules (called Master Account)
The rules are fairly standard. Trade as normal, don’t hit your draw down or daily loss limit. Note, I wasn’t able to clearly see that there is a daily loss limit. Usually there is but not always. The end of day draw down stops at the account initial balance.
For example, say you have a $50,000 account with a $2,500 trailing draw down. Once you pass $52,500, your draw down will stop at $50,000 and never go above it.
Funded Account Fees
Bulenox did away with a monthly ongoing fee in 2022 and instead established a one-time fee you pay once you pass. There is no additional fees beyond these:
- $10,000 Account – $98
- $25,000 Account – $143
- $50,000 Account – $148
- $100,000 Account – $248
- $150,000 Account – $498
- $250,000 Account – $898
Funded Account Withdraw Frequency & Methods
The first $10,000 is 100% the traders. Afterwards, a 90/10 split is on all profits thereafter.
- Request payouts anytime, they are sent out weekly on Wednesdays
- 1st withdraw can be requested after 10 trading days complete
- As well all subsequent withdrawals can be requested after trading 10 more days
- Withdraw methods: ACH, Zelle, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer
Pros of Bulenox
- Allow Micro Bitcoin (MBT) – most companies do not allow micro crypto contracts
- No consistency rule
- Large selection of account sizes
- First $10,000 is 100% yours
- 90% is yours, a 90/10 split after the first 100% of the $10K
- Multiple withdrawal methods
- Low monthly fee once funded
- Options 1 and 2 – select if you like a trailing drawdown or a static drawdown best
Cons of Bulenox
- No real insight into the management team, not as transparent as other companies
Unique Standout Features
- There’s plenty of pros with Bulenox
- I personally like the multiple withdrawal methods
- MBT Micro Bitcoin as an option – only company I’m aware of that offers this
Ready to give Bulenox a try?
Be Notified Of New Trader Evaluation Promotions
Submit your email if you want to be notified of new trader evaluation promotions. I never spam nor sell anything. Usually 2-3 emails a month are sent with the latest deals.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.