CFT Exclusive Discount!
Code: CFT80 – 80% off ALL Apex accounts! Ends May 31st
Apex Trader Funding is running an 80% off discount on their funded futures trader evaluations and 80% off automatically on future months! Use code CFT80 at checkout! I highly recommend Apex Trader Funding, they are in my Top 5 Funded Futures Programs. Give them a look! I’m funded with Apex and you could be also!
- Visit Apex Trader Funding here
- 80% off lifetime – if it takes you longer than 1 month to pass, future months 80% off automatically
- Take as many accounts as you want – no limit on evaluations
- You can have up to 20 Performance Accounts (funded)
- My recommended trade copier: Replikanto by Flowbots – 20% off using code CAN20
Apex Trader Funding is my #1 recommended trader evaluation funding company!
There are lots of choices in the funded futures trading space, and I do have my Top 5. If you want to cut to the chase though, Apex Trader Funding has been my top rated choice for years now and only continues to get better.
Exciting Apex Trader Funding Updates:
Apex Trader Funding has made so many exciting updates in a very short amount of time. A list of some of my favorites are below. I’ve been with Apex since October 2021 and it’s changed my life. They are such a great opportunity for traders to get funding and there is a reason they are my top recommended futures funding program!
- Secured a top tier funding partner for performance accounts
- Keep 100% of the first $25,000 you make then a 90% thereafter
- Get paid twice per month
- Qualify in only 7 days
- No scaling during evaluation or once funded – trade the full clip!
- Trade up to 20 accounts
- And plenty more
Many traders have already withdrawn profits from Apex Trader Funding, myself included! Would you like proof?
- Video of the Porsche I bought brand new with trading profits
- Video showing Apex Trader Funding payout in my account
Besides myself if you still want to verify, join the Apex Trader Funding Facebook group and there are plenty of people posting their withdrawals every month as well.
Apex Trader Funding review has been a popular request from people who wanted to know what I thought of their program. In fact I received an overwhelming number of requests for a Apex Trader Funding review. I signed up for the $300K evaluation in October 2021 and passed and have been with them ever since. I’ve made a substantial income with Apex Trader Funding, having the opportunity to trade up to 35 contracts at once has been a huge benefit. More details below on the program and pros and cons of Apex Trader Funding.
(PS: When I did pass the $300K Apex Trader Funding account I was funded within 1 business day!)
Disclaimer: The information below is updated regularly, but always check the Apex Trader Funding website for the very latest.
Summary of My Apex Trader Funding Review
To say Apex Trader Funding has given all the competition something to be scared of is an understatement. They have taken the industry by storm and while there are several other great companies, Apex remains king. They really came in strong with great pricing, easier rules to navigate, a huge selection of account sizes available, but with the benefit of being associated with Apex Trading which is a trader education school. Overall they are a great option, and at the time of writing this I am currently funded with a $300,000 account, my biggest one. Besides passing, I have also successfully withdrawn profits from Apex Trader Funding. You can read more about the payout here.
They have very liberal rules with no daily loss limit, no scaling plan, allowing trading during news and more. For people who feel limited by these types of rules at other funded trader evaluation companies, Apex Trader Funding is probably a great choice for you. As well resets are only $80, making it more affordable if you do break a rule.
Once funded the first $25,000 is 100% yours! This is larger than any other firm. As well the profit split after is 90/10 also bigger than any other firm out there.
You can read more below about what I like and dislike about Apex Trader Funding. I think you’ll see by the Pros and Cons lists that there are quite a few Pros to Apex!
Evaluations Available and Pricing
|* $100,000 Static||$137||2||$2,000||$625 (non trailing)|
- The $100K Static account is has a non-trailing draw down, but also is a smaller account with 2 contracts or 20 micros.
- There is also a data fee for level 2 data of $10 per month per market (or $30 for all markets) during the evaluation. This is a calendar month fee.
When you sign up with Apex Trader Funding you will connect via Rithmic, like most trader evaluation companies. You can trade in Rithmic Rtrader Pro (their software), but its not that great to be honest. You do get a free license to NinjaTrader with Apex Trader Funding though which I highly recommend.
You also get a free license to use NinjaTrader once you are funded as well! That’s a big savings as NinjaTrader costs over $1,000 if you buy it yourself.
You can of course use your own software as well. I’m a fan of Jigsaw Daytradr, so I connect Jigsaw to Rithmic via NinjaTrader.
“Can I have multiple funded accounts?” is a question I get asked often, followed by “are they under the same log in?”. The answer is a resounding YES!
- You can have as many Evaluation accounts as you want under 1 log in. 2, 4, 20 if you want.
- You will also have all your funded accounts under 1 log in (meaning you can use a trade copier)
Basically in line with Apex’s rules in general, they are more liberal than other trading firms and give traders flexibility.
If you want to know the best trade copier software for NinjaTrader, I recommend Replikanto by Flowbots. I did a review of it (Review of Replikanto by Flowbots) and tested it out myself also recently.
Below are the general rules. Be sure to read the specific rules on their site.
- 1 step – trade for 7 days and reach the profit goal
- Trailing drawdown is live meaning it is during each trade
- No scaling plan
- No consistency rules
- Multiple accounts – up to 20 accounts at the same time
- Trade the holidays and trade during news releases
Obviously if you are new to trading a lot of this might seem confusing. I recommend reading extensively over their Faqs and knowing what you are getting yourself into.
Funded Account Rules
Again, you should read all the rules on Apex Trader Funding website. Important ones though are the trailing draw down stops at the initial balance +$100 in the live account. So if you are in the $50,000 account, once your trailing draw down hits $50,100, it will stop there. So if you got your balance to $60,000, you effectively have a $9,900 buffer. This is better than the evaluation stage, not worse.
That is the main difference honestly. Read below about the profit withdrawal rules.
Funded Account Fees
This is pretty straight forward, the monthly data fee is $85 per month for access to all markets (although read about option 2 below). Note this is per account, so if you do have multiple accounts, you pay this for each account. This is standard with all companies.
In late 2022 Apex also introduced the ability to choose to pay a 1-time fee in lieu of an ongoing monthly fee. A lot of traders prefer this as in the long run (after a few months) it works out cheaper. I also prefer a 1-time fee myself, so this is a great option for traders to have.
Funded Account Withdraw Frequency & Methods
This is one where I do really encourage you to read the withdrawal rules from their site. Below is a general high level of how it works. Full rules on withdrawals here: Apex Trader Funding Withdrawals
- Withdrawals are processed twice per month on the 15th and last business day of the month
- You receive 100% of the first $25,000. You receive 90% thereafter
- Payouts are done via Deel – a payment processor where you can then choose wire, ach, PayPal, crypto and several other methods to receive your money
- First Payout – you have to have 10 trading days complete before eligible
- All other payouts – you must have 10 trading days between payouts to be eligible
- All withdrawals – minimum $1,000 withdrawal
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd withdrawals – maximum withdrawal varies by account size, see link above
- 4th withdrawal onwards – no maximum
If this seems confusing at all or you wonder why the first few withdrawals are capped, Apex Trader Funding wants profitable traders who grow with them. They aren’t looking for quick hit traders. Grow your account and be rewarded with a life long career in futures trading. I can personally also attest that growing an account and not withdrawing every dollar you can from day 1 is a far better plan. Build up a nice buffer, and harvest the rewards.
Pros of Apex Trader Funding
- 7 Day only evaluations
- Dedicated Rithmic Server
- Multiple accounts
- No scaling plan
- No daily draw down
- Large variety of account sizes to choose from
- Lowest ongoing monthly fee at $85/month
- OR Select a one-time fee instead of monthly
- Lowest reset fee at $80
- Trade during news/holidays
- Biggest profit split available at 90% to you (plus the biggest initial $25K 100%)
- Free NinjaTrader license during evaluation and once funded (worth over $1,000 right there)
I wrote a separate article with what I believe are the best of the best benefits of Apex Trader Funding here.
Cons of Apex Trader Funding
- Live trailing draw down during evaluation
- Maximum withdrawal amounts first 3 (I wouldn’t really consider this a con, but be aware of it at least)
Unique Standout Features of Apex Trader Funding
- Several – most of the Pros are unique. The best ones though:
- Lowest reset fee and lowest monthly fee once funded
- Highest 100% payout and highest profit split after at 90%
- Multiple accounts under 1 log in
- Biggest selection of account sizes
I hope you found my Apex Trader Funding review helpful. I love Apex Trader Funding and look forward to a long relationship trading with them!
Be Notified Of New Trader Evaluation Promotions
Submit your email if you want to be notified of new trader evaluation promotions. I never spam nor sell anything. Usually 2-3 emails a month are sent with the latest deals.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.