Top 5 CFT Recommended Trader Evaluations
- Additional Deals: Bulenox – TickTick Trader – Earn2Trade – Elite Trader Funding
- Software & Services: Jigsaw Daytradr – Journalytix – Replikanto – Ninja Mobile Trader
- Forex, Stocks & Crypto Funding: FTMO – More Coming Soon
- Sign Up for Email Notifications of new deals & promos!
Current Promo: 50% off All Evaluations!
- Visit Apex Trader Funding
- Code CAN50
- 50% off first month, 50% off future months
- Get up to 20 accounts at this price – YES You can trade multiple accounts!
- I’m funded with Apex Trader Funding AND have withdrawn profits every month!
- See my Apex Trader Funding – Why They Are My Top Choice video
Current Promo: Use Code CFTPROMO for 20% off any account!
- Click Here To Visit TradeDay – use code CFTPROMO for 20% off
- Trade an actual funded real money account once funded
- Top tier trader evaluation & funding company
- Tradovate & NinjaTrader Using a CQG Connection!
- Plenty of trader education
- Free trial to start if you want to see TradeDay in action!
Current Promo: 30% off using FEB30 – lifetime discount
- Click here to visit Uprofit Trader
- Discount is on $50K, $100K and $200K
- I’m currently funded with Uprofit Trader and I highly recommend them!
- Enter the code on the check out page
- Discount applies to all future months as well as long as you keep your subscription active
Current Promos: 35% off all evaluations use code STRONG70 and Price Match
35% Off Promotion:
- Click here to visit Bulenox
- Use code CFTPROMO
- Enter the code at the checkout page
- Discount is for Lifetime of the evaluation
- Excludes the $250K
Price Match Promo:
- Price match + 5% more – bring any competitors discount to Bulenox for a same sized account and receive that same price plus an additional 5% off
- Submit a support ticket through your account to request the discount with the information
- Must be same size account AND same trailing draw down
- Is only on the first month
Topstep Exclusive CFT Discount – 20% off for all new Topstep traders
- Click here to visit Topstep
- 20% off all evaluations for new Topstep traders
- Discount automatically applied – no code needed!
- Topstep now offers a 90/10 profit split! 90% of your profits go to the trader!
2 Current Promos:
Current Promo: CFT Exclusive Discount 55% off!!! Code: CFTPROMO
- Click Here To Visit TickTick Trader – use code CFTPROMO
- 55% off the $25K, $50K and $100K
- Pass and get refunded your evaluation fee (via discount on activation)
- Expires Feb 28th
- Lifetime discount
- No minimum number of trading days! When you pass, you pass!
- Free Jigsaw Daytradr and Bookmap software available
$25K Direct to Performance Account On Sale For $339 Until Feb 11th
- Click Here For the $25K Direct To Performance Limited Offer – use code CFTTDIRECT
- Go directly to a performance account – skip the evaluation
- On sale until Feb 11th for $339 – down from $499
- One time fee – no registration fee on top
- Only 1 account per user
Current Promo: 50% off the $25K Trader Career Path ($90)
- Click here to visit Earn2Trade
- Lifetime discount
- No code needed! Just visit Earn2Trade
- Trader Career Path – The $25K which you can grow to $200K!
Canadian Futures Trader Exclusive Promo!
- 20% off ANY Gauntlet Mini evaluation
- Applies to both new and previous Earn2Trade traders
- If Earn2Trade is running a sale and has a better price, you’ll automatically get it
- No promo code needed!
- Click here to visit Earn2Trade and have the discount automatically applied!
Current Promo: N/A No Current Promo
- Click here to visit Elite Trader Funding
- 100% of your first $12,500 is yours
- Free reset on monthly subscription renewal if needed
- Tradovate and NinjaTrader both available
Current Promo: 40% off lifetime – code CFTNFL40
- Click here to visit Take Profit Trader
- 40% off lifetime discount
- No Set Up Fee once you pass!
- No Data Fees!
- Refund your evaluation fees also (not resets though)
- Stocks, Crypto and Forex coming soon also
- Reset your funded account if you break a rule – 40% off this as well with this promo!
- Withdraw from day 1 once funded
- Entry criteria: Active account using promo code CFTNFL40 and comment on YouTube and/or Instagram
- Prizes: 4 Winners total- 2 PRO accounts & 2 test accounts being given away.
- 1 PRO account & 1 test account from YouTube comments
- 1 PRO & 1 test account from Instagram comments
- Jigsaw Daytradr – $30 Off Use Promo Code CDNFTRSTDR
- Journalytix – $30 Off Yearly License – Trade journaling – use code CDNFTRSTDR
- Replikanto by Flowbots – Trade Copier for NinjaTrader 10% off Use Promo Code CAN10
- Ninja Mobile Trader – Trade on ultra fast machines from your phone, tablet, Mac or anywhere! Use Promo Code CFT10 for 10% off, and sign up for an annual plan and get 20% off ALSO!
- Click here to visit FTMO – Forex/FX Trader Evaluation
- 80% of your profits are yours and can increase up to 90%
- Accounts from $10,000 to $200,000
- Withdraw anytime after your first 14 days as funded
- FTMO is the largest Forex/FX funding company out there! Trade with the best
Above is a list of current deals for everything futures trading related that I follow. If any of them no longer work, feel free to email me from the Contact page and I’ll update this, and/or try and get you a current discount code.
As well I try to put out videos when companies do special limited time offers, if you follow me on YouTube you can catch these and also see my reviews: Canadian Futures Trader on YouTube
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.