My Recommended Mobile Trading Solution & VPS
If you’ve ever wanted to be able to trade from your phone, Ninja Mobile Trader is for you! It actually does far more than this though.
What Does Ninja Mobile Trader do?
- Trade mobile – your phone, tablet, MacBook, etc.
- Connect any time to your remote desk top, no need to leave your own computer running
- Keep your trading platforms logged in but switch devices
- Run automated strategies around the clock – always on
- Ultra fast trading – servers are co-located in Chicago and New York
“How can I trade from my phone?” is a question I get asked pretty often. For a long time, my answer was there is no way, pretty much all companies do not have mobile apps. Ninja Mobile Trader has solved this issue though, and now anyone can trade from any phone, tablet, laptop, desktop etc. anywhere, anytime. I recently started using the service and honestly love it.
Myself, I trade from a MacBook Air and also a MacMini. In the past I had to have 2 separate desktop set ups, they never matched, and I’d have to sign out of everything to switch computers. No more! Now with Ninja Mobile Trader I can just quickly sign into my remote desktop on either machine, and if I want to switch, just switch. Everything is still running on the remote desktop.
Check out Ninja Mobile Trader – Use code CFT10 for 10% off!!
Additional Features and Benefits of Ninja Mobile Trader
- Use an Android, iPhone, Mac, Tablet, or Desktop for chart trading on the server just as you would on your home computer
- Design complex workspaces on your desktop and open the same exact workspace on your phone or tablet.
- Instantly switch between devices, from anywhere in the world
- Free yourself from your home computer
- Never miss a trade setup again
- Install any software you like on your Windows Server, including Excel for running Excel Macros on Mobile Devices.
- Works with all trading software, including NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 8, Rithmic (R Trader and R Trader Pro), CQG Trader, Interactive Brokers, TradeStation, MultiCharts, Sierra Chart, MetaTrader, and many more!
- Ultra-low latency
- Safe and Secure – Automatic DDoS protection on a fully managed VPS
- 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year support
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.