Discount Alert! Apex Trader Funding Promo Code
Apex Trader Funding runs promos often, whenever they run a deal I will update here and on my Deals and Promos page! You can always get 50% off with code CAN50, but be sure to see if there’s a better deal running right now. I often have Exclusive Promos as well!
I Passed the $300K Evaluation!
I’m very happy to say I am a funded futures trader with Apex Trader Funding myself! I passed in 8 days. You can find the video of my passing day on my YouTube channel here: Passed! I Passed Apex Trader Funding $300K . By the way, I received my funded account credentials within 1 business day! Insanely fast, nothing but great stuff going on at Apex Trader Funding. Since passing the original account, I’ve added several to my list of accomplishments, and have several million in withdrawals from Apex.
Apex Trader Funding is a fantastic new funded futures trader program. A lot of people focus on the evaluation rules and not so much the funded rules and withdrawing money. Look no further, below I have a summary of what the rules are when you are funded with Apex Trader Funding, and the withdrawal of profits schedule and rules.
You can read my full Review of Apex Trader Funding here.
I keep a current list of deals and sales on my Funded Trader Evaluation Deals Page. You will find Apex Trader Funding coupons and Apex Trader Funding promos there if they are running any.
Disclaimer: The information below is as of October 2021. If you are aware of a change, feel free to email me and let me know and I’ll update this page. [email protected]
Summary of Apex Trader Funding Funded Accounts (Performance Accounts)
Apex Trader Funding has a long list of benefits for futures traders. Once you are funded what the rules are and how withdrawals work for their performance accounts is what I have below.
Funded Account Overview of Rules and Benefits for Apex Trader Funding
- Multiple Accounts With One Login – all your Evaluation AND Funded accounts are under 1 log in
- Unlimited accounts – have as many as you like
- Low monthly fee of $85 once funded (per account)
- Free NinjaTrader license continues to work (don’t pay for any software, huge savings)
- Trades must be closed by 4:59 PM EST every day. You can start trading at 6:00 PM EST (basically 1 hour break)
- Trailing drawdown – stops at initial balance – same as evaluation
- No scaling! Trade the full clip from Day 1 (in my case 35 contracts!)
- Commissions vary by product but are right in line with what you would pay with a brokerage
Apex Trader Funding – Withdrawal Rules
Here are the withdrawals rules of Apex Trader Funding:
- Withdrawals are processed once per month and sent on the last business day
- Traders receive 100% of the first $10,000 withdrawn (largest amount out of any company)
- Traders receive 90% of all profits above $10,000 (also the largest out of any funded trader company)
- Payments are made via PayPal, Wire or Check
- Request your payout between the 20th and 25th of the month to be paid out on the last day of the month
- You must trade at least 10 days between payouts to be eligible ie. you can’t be dormant for extended periods of time
- The minimum payout is $1,000 for the first three payouts. There is also a maximum payout amount the first three, and it varies by account size (visit Apex Trader Funding Faqs to read the details for account sizes)
- There is no max payout from the 4th payout and beyond
- You are paid as a 1099 independent contractor. If you are USA based, you will submit a W9 form. Outside the USA, you submit a W8BEN, which declares you will pay taxes in your home country
- No tax reports are sent for non USA residents. It is your responsibility to report your income.
Apex Trader Funding has the rules of their performance accounts, both trading rules and pay out rules, very clear on their website. Be sure to visit Apex Trader Funding FAQs to confirm the information as it may change in the future. Be sure to check out the deals page to see if there is a current promo. I keep it updated daily!
Be Notified Of New Trader Evaluation Promotions
Submit your email if you want to be notified of new trader evaluation promotions. I never spam nor sell anything. Usually 2-3 emails a month are sent with the latest deals.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.