Learn About Funded Futures Trading
Over the years I have written 100’s of articles about the world of funded futures evaluations. Below are links to some of the more popular articles. As well be sure to look through all of my articles on other topics.
Funded Futures Program Discounts and Reviews
Passing Funded Futures Programs
- From Trader Evaluation to Funded Traders – Tips and Thoughts
- 2 Step Approach To Daily Draw Downs
- 5 Tips To Pass Funded Futures Programs
- Why It’s Important To Journal Your Trades
- How To Pass A Funded Futures Program
- Tips To Pass Funded Trader Evaluations
- Passing Trader Evaluations – There’s No Magic Formula
- 5 Tips + 2 Bonus Tips To Pass Your Funded Futures Program
- Should You Reset Your Failed Funded Evaluation Account
Funded Futures Program Information
- How Much Do Funded Futures Programs Cost (2021 information)
- Scaling Plans and Maximum Contracts Explained
- Try Futures Trading For Free (free sim accounts)
- Day Trade With No Money! Using Prop Firms To Day Trade
- Are Funded Futures Programs a Scam?
- How To Start Futures Trading
- 5 Reasons To Take A Funded Futures Evaluation
- How To Learn Futures Trading For Free
- Can You Have Trader Evaluations With More Than One Company
- Taxes And Funded Trader Programs
- Multiple Accounts With One Firm
- What Is Rithmic? Data Feed and Account Information
- What Are The Withdraw Rules For Funded Futures Programs
- Daily Loss Limits and Trailing Drawdowns Explained
Trading Psychology Articles
- My Pre Trading Checklist: Be Successful In Day Trading
- Learning To Lose In Trading
- Trading and Poker – Parallel Universes
- Dealing With Futures Trading Tilt
- 5 Things To Stop Doing As A Day Trader
- What Are The Best Trading Movies Ever
- The 7 Sacred Rules Of Successful Trading
- How To Deal With Frustration While Trading
- Business and Math Courses That Help With Trading
- Mistakes New Day Traders Make and Tips For New Traders
- Lessons From Yoda On Futures Trading
Futures Trading Information – Not Specific To Funded Futures Programs
- How Much Money Do Futures Traders Make?
- My Advice: Do NOT Pay For Trading Courses
- Redundancy In Futures Trading: Preventing Disaster
- Benefits of Trading the US Treasury Bonds
- What Is The “Front Month” In Futures Trading
- Understanding Margin in Futures Trading
- Learn Order Flow Scalping
- Futures Trading Commissions and Fees Explained
- What Is the Ultra Bond In Futures Trading
- Futures Trading Terminology – 20 Top Words/Phrases
- 5 Technical Trading Rules Explained
- Understanding Futures Expirations and Rollover
- Crude Oil Inventories – What Is This Report
- Why Trading Futures Is Better Than Stocks
- What Is The Non Farm Payroll Report
- What Is Margin In Futures Trading
- 15 Benefits of Being a Day Trader
- History of the CME & CBOT
- Introduction To Algorithmic Trading
- Spread Trading Basics
- Benefits of Trading Micro Contracts
- How To Futures Trader From A MacBook
- Scalp Trading Isn’t Dead
Morocco Specific Information
The above articles about futures trading, funded futures program and trading psychology will hopefully help you all in your trading journey! Be sure to explore the site, and there is more information below.
Interested To Learn More?
My website will be a valuable resource for you. I’ve spent the last several years updating it with information for traders both in the futures space in general, as well as the funded futures trading space.
- Read my Funded Futures Trader Evaluation Reviews – learn who I recommend. As someone who has gone through and passed about every program out there, I only recommend the best of the best.
- Ready to get started? I have several exclusive Deals and Promos on Funded Futures Evaluations. I only work with companies I recommend and am personally funded with as well.
- Sign up for Email Alerts about new trader evaluation promos. Companies will often run flash sales, and usually they are pretty great. I’m the first to know and let you guys know.
- I write Articles About Futures Trading. Several different topics, I encourage you to learn more about the industry.
- I have a Free Futures Trading Course you can learn more about how to trade. 100% free, no upsells. Nothing on my website is for sale, only deals, discounts and information for you all, all for free.
- Check out my other Free Resources – I’ve put together a list of podcasts, YouTube videos, book recommendations and more for you to help learn futures trading.
Ready to get started? Check out my Deals and Promotions page for the best current trader evaluation deals and discounts. I get access to exclusive discounts for you!
My top rated trader evaluation is Apex Trader Funding. Always use code CAN50 for 50% off any evaluation! I’ve passed multiple $300K evaluations with Apex, and it has changed my life.
Be Notified Of New Trader Evaluation Promotions
Submit your email if you want to be notified of new trader evaluation promotions. I never spam nor sell anything. Usually 2-3 emails a month are sent with the latest deals.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
You can read more here: Risk Disclosure
The external links on my site and in my video descriptions to trader evaluation companies and software companies are primarily affiliate links. I earn a commission from these companies on any sale made from people visiting these links. That said, I only recommend companies and software I personally use and actually do recommend. Believe me, I turn down a lot of companies who approach me. You can read my full Affiliate Disclosure here.
The content provided is for informational purposes only. I do my best to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Sometimes the actual data, rules, requirements and other can differ from what’s stated on our website. CanadianFuturesTrader.ca is an independent website. You should always consult the rules, faqs, knowledge base and support of any of the websites and companies we link to or talk about on our site. The information on their site will always be what ultimately dictates the current rules of their program, software or other. While we are independent, we may be compensated for advertisements, sponsored products, or when you click on a link on our website. The contributors and authors are not registered or certified financial advisors. You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions.